1. Just because you don’t speak Russian and your driver doesn’t speak English doesn’t mean you both cant belt out “Walking in Memphis” when it comes on the radio in the middle of a traffic jam. I think we bonded.
2. Cheeseburgers in Moscow come with an egg on top (Why was I eating a cheeseburger? Because they were out of salads and it was the next thing on the menu I pointed at).
3. If it fits, its a parking space.
4. If your $70K SUV doesnt stand out enough you cant always have it covered in snake skin.
5. Moscow has 13th Floors and -1 Floors.